What should you use in cooking to reduce FAT
"REDUCE THE FAT NOT THE TASTE"Serves 1 | Prep Time 2 minuts | Cook Time 2 minuts
Why I Love This Recipe
Why is it that the foods that taste the best also happen to be the foods that are usually the worst for you and the foods that are good for you usually don't come with a whole lot of flavor? It doesn't seem fair, does it? Here are some tips that can help you decrease your fat intake while not eliminating taste. you want to lose fat and not taste right
Ingredients You'll Need
1. Use a non-stick cooking spray or olive to saute foods.
2. Try egg whites instead of whole eggs in your recipes (1 whole egg = 2 egg whites)
3. Try a fat replacement product or possibly applesauce instead of oil in your dessert recipes.
4. Use only non-fat dressings on salads or for preparing meals.
5. Use soft corn tortillas instead of packaged fried ones for tacos.
6. Use no-salt/no-fat chicken broth for many of your chicken recipes.
7. Be careful with nuts in recipes. Sprinkle over the top instead of adding to the entire recipe.
8. Use butter substitutes instead of real butter on your baked potato, in sauces, or on your toast.
Pairs Well With